So after getting engaged, you have finally decided to tie the knot with the love of your life. Apart from you both, everybody else including your family members, close friends and relatives are equally happy and may have started sending you their good wishes & blessings. However, wedding is a big day in everyone’s life and this day must be celebrated in a grand style. Yes, budget is definitely a factor, but fixing one before proceeding with the wedding arrangement can lower down the burden to some extent. Arranging a wedding event may seem to be a difficult task, but following certain effective tips can make the task easier. Stated below are some guidelines that you can follow for organising a marriage ceremony ideally –
1. Fix a budget – The first and foremost step of arranging any event is to fix a practical budget and proceed accordingly. Know how much you can spend for your wedding in advance. If your pocket doesn’t permit, then its best to cut down on the unnecessary expenses.
2. Book a venue – Keeping in mind your fixed budget, decide whether you want to arrange a destination wedding or just celebrate it in the local banquet hall. Whatever your requirement is, make sure to book the venue at least a year before your wedding day. Nowadays, the task of finding a wedding venue has become a difficult one. Thus, to avoid last minute rushes, always prefer to book a suitable place in advance.
3. Make a guest list – Next comes preparing a structured guest list of people whom you want to invite to your big day. Don’t miss out on including the names of your closest friends, family and colleagues. Recheck the list, filter as required and start sending invitations.
4. Consult with a wedding dress designer – Every to-be-bride wants a perfect look on her wedding day. And the perfect look can only be obtained by wearing a stunning wedding dress. And none but a professional designer providing eye-catchy wedding dresses in Sydney can help to achieve the perfect bridal look. So start looking for the best dress designer in town at least 6 months in advance and proceed accordingly.
5. Appoint the caterers – Another important thing that must be done early is making an appointment with a professional catering service provider. Choose the items which you want to include in the party menu. Make sure to keep both veg and non-veg items in the menu. On the other hand, don’t ignore to include some refreshments such as soda drinks, cocktails, tea, coffee, snacks, etc.
Thus, all the above mentioned tips are the basic steps of arranging any wedding party and can be followed in order to experience a hassle free marriage ceremony.